Foxhunt Gate Volunteers

  • Dolores Becker
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2012
      Sain Bainu!

      The volunteer opportunity formerly known as Troll is looking for a few good gentles to help with running the gate at Fox Hunt.  We have time slots of 9-11, 11-1 and 1-3; I will be there for pretty much the whole time but I need at least one other person on duty as well, especially during the morning rush - I'd like an extra to be available probably from 9:30 or so but hard to say for how long.

      Please reply offlist if you'd like to take advantage of one of the few event volunteer opportunities that involves sitting.  Experience with paperwork and/or money handling not required.  Goodies likely.

      Living the Code, Serving the Dream

      Berngard Solgai, Barbarian at the Gate

    • Dolores Becker
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16, 2012
        Okay, apparently I was mistaken about the Fox Hunt schedule - my memory said site opens at 9, but the Facebook page says 10 (it says 10 pm, but we assume it's supposed to be am) - the event page doesn't say a time.  So, I'll go with 10.  If I could get someone at 10, someone at 11 and someone at noon, overlapping as needed depending on traffic, that would be swell.

        SCA rules require that the gate have 2 people on duty at all times the gate is open - the more help we have, the less we have to ask of any one person.  Please come sit with me for a little while.  I don't bite (unless asked or paid to....)  } ;  )

        Living the Code, Serving the Dream

        Solgai