Foxhunt September 22 Entertainers

  • Jeffnaggie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2012
      Good morning everyone,

      Seneschals if you would be so kind as to pass this onto local groups it would be most appreciated.

      We are in need of entertainers to perform at the Foxhunt VIII - Down the Gren feast.  Feast will be held in conjunction with court and run like a Norse Mead Hall with entertainers interspersed between court business.  Anyone willing and able to keep to a Norse theme would be greatly appreciated.

      If you would like to be an entertainer for feast please email me or call at 630-750-0965.

      Thank you everyone

      Hillary of Langeforde