black fur for sale

  • susan mickelson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2012
      Unto all I give greetings.

      I have inherited two short black fur coats from family, and I cannot ever imagine myself actually wearing fur, but nor can I imagine simply throwing these out or sending them to Goodwill. Does anyone have a use for black fur, maybe to cut up and trim a cloak or a gown? I am asking $50 each. I can send pictures off list if anyone is interested.

      in service
      -Susanna the Short
    • Verena Entenwirt