Demo/Display opportunity at Hammond, IN Library

  • ladyscribe07
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2007
      Hello Everyone,

      I have an idea for a small Demo at my local library. And a possible
      book display and case display. Often my Library in Hammond, IN
      features special book and case displays for a month. As it happens
      the month of June is open for such diplays. They would also be
      interested in a small demo(A&S, General discussion on Middle Ages)
      either a Saturday(best) or a Sunday. I am asking if anyone would be
      interested in participating.

      They need an answer before April 6th so please let me know if anyone
      would like to do this. I think it could be fun and more than one
      shire could participate. I would appreciate you passing this on to
      anyone who you think would like to do this. There is no charge. As
      for the case displays however, they need to be willing to have it
      stay for at least one month. Small items are just fine. Sot if it
      was an A&S project you did and you want to show it off to the GP,
      that would be great! And it can be ANYTHING! (Calligraphy,
      embroidery, etc.)

      Thanks,

      Eleanor Ravenild (Robin Goldman)