Trailer For Sale

  • Jen D
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2012

    Hello,

    I have a trailer for sale.  Moving to Las Vegas and can't afford to take all of my SCA items with me.  I pulled this behind my honda accord.  Takes the smaller 1 1/4" hitch.  Includes a spare tire.  Size is 4 x 6  and is so light I could move around on my own so never had a "backing issue" as I would just disconnect and move by "hand".   Asking price is $500.

    Trailer is located in DeKalb Illinois.

    Please call me at 217-440-7444 if you are interested.

    Would appreciate you passing this along to anyone who may be interested in purchasing.

    Thanks

    Jennifer Dietrich
    Elsmere of Carraig Ban (Sjeph of Shadewes Company)