Re: [Ayreton] Final week before the event

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 22, 2007
      As Anton said, Friday set up starts at 6pm, and I will probably be there at least until 9.  If anyone has list poles, perhaps you can bring them, or send them along with someone else--although for the most part we'll be using the badminton and theater poles from the school, so I'm not sure how many poles we're gonna need....  I do need more ROPES though!   If you have poles and ropes, yes, you can bring them saturday morning instead, and we'll set up as many lists as possible tomorrow evening.

      Other than that, we'll mostly be shoving tables everywhere and puting up signs.

      ~tedesco

      On 3/22/07, Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...> wrote:
      So, if I get the list poles from VW, do you need them there Friday night?  Or can I bring them by 9 on Sat?

      I have to do stuff to go out of town to do the last of the stuff for my grandmothers estate on Sunday, so I need to do things like laundry and packing, etc.  So I was hoping to not have to go to site Friday night.

      Acelina

      From: gintarasthetaura@ hotmail.com
      Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 18:09:57 -0500

      I heard there might be set up on Friday. If so, what needs to be done and
      when should I arrive?

      ~Gintaras~
      (GIN'-te-ris)

      >From: suzanearley@ comcast.net
      >To: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com
      >Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Final week before the event
      >Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 15:10:36 +0000
      >
      >9am would probably be good. Apparently Fiona can't make it and she was
      >going to wrangle the servers. May need to do something about that.

      Your friends are close to you. Keep them that way.

      TV dinner still cooling?