Re: [Ayreton] Re: [ShireofRavenslake] MKAOD -- looking for ride

  • Amy Gibbons
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2012
      It is okay with me.  Amy

      "But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security." - Declaration of Independence of the United States of America

      From: Debbie Seaton [cnoccait@...]
      Date: Mon, Aug 27, 2012
      To:  [ShireofRavenslake@yahoogroups.com]
      Reply To:  [ShireofRavenslake@yahoogroups.com]
      Subject: Re: [ShireofRavenslake] MKAOD -- looking for ride

        Woodstock has a Metra station (1).

      On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 1:23 PM, Marie Schorn <ladyarrienne@...> wrote:
        Hi Hilla,   I can pick you up to drive over there but I am staying for the weekend and am doing troll. I will be leaving some time between 2 and 5 depending on when I get off work.   Arrienne

      On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 11:08 AM, Hilla Hamasdohtor <hilla@...> wrote:
        Hi!

      I'm looking for a ride to MKAOD this weekend. Day-trip preferable, can swing overnight if necessary. Or pick-up/drop off @ nearest Metra. Will provide goodies.

      Please contact off-list.

      Thanks!

      --Hilla
      Sent from my BlackBerry, because blackberries are magical fruit!

      --
      "No-one is ever too old to learn, but many people keep putting it off anyway." Fortune Cookie

      Sent from my BlackBerry, because blackberries are magical fruit!

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: