MKAOD-Ravenslake Scholarships

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2012
      Greetings!
           So far 4 of the announced 10 scholarships to the Shire of Ravenslake's MKAOD over the Labor Day weekend have been awarded. The Scholarships for North Oaken, South Oaken, and Pentamere have not yet been requested.
           In this case, I will open to anyone who asks the scholarships, no matter what Region. Starting Monday, 27 August, the first 6 folks who request Scholarships (which will cover the weekend gate fee plus the $10 tent fee (if you need it-if not, the Scholar gets the $10)).
           Until then, the scholarships for North Oaken, South Oaken, and Pentemere are held for Scholars from those Regions. You have but to ask.
      Respectfully,
      Alexander de Seton
      Contact me at this e-address to request your Scholarship