Fwd: Survey for New Members; Gold Key

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2012
      With so many new people around the Chicagoland area, I figured I would
      pass this survey on.

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8 9:08 AM
        Dear Ayreton, and also Ravenslake!

        Does anyone want iris roots and columbine roots for fall planting? I recall that iris root is an ingredient in medieval perfumes and cosmetics.

        My work colleague has sold her house in Lake Villa and the new owner prefers grass to flower beds.

        There are 30 ft of irises, she says, and some columbines. If you want some, you are welcome to come dig up the gardens.

        The digging is scheduled for Sept 12. Contact me directly to get the address (the owner doesn't want me to post the address on a mailing list). We will all meet in Lake Villa around 7pm and dig as much as we like.

        You haven't seen much of me this summer, for various reasons of real-life issues (dog surgery and recovery, big Aikido charity project, new work assignments). The autumn will be more normal, and I'm looking forward to attending more SCA events and catching up with everyone again.

        See you soon,

        Fern