Practice tomorrow

  • susan mickelson
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 18, 2012
      Unto all I give greetings.

      Yes, we do have practice tomorrow outside Idea Noyes.   It will probably be light and easy and we will have the armor repair kit if you need to make post-Pennsic repairs, but come on out and have some fun.

      -Susanna
    • Fern
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 18, 2012
        Thanks!

        Fern

        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 19, 2012
          Dear Susanna,

          I regret that I won't be at fighting practice today to hear all the good Pennsic stories.

          My dog is recovering from surgery, and he's having trouble with some drug side effects. Both Robyyan and I need to be here for his physical therapy issues.

          Maybe next week, I hope!

          yours,

          Fern

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 9, 2013
            We have the cloister club on the first floor of Ida Noyes hall tomorrow. Don't forget to change your clocks before you come.

            Sent from my iPhone
          • Rapieranton
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 9, 2013
              I plan to be there if anyone else would like to come out and fence.

              Anton

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Mar 9, 2013, at 8:11 AM, Susan Mickelson <mickel14@...> wrote:

              We have the cloister club on the first floor of Ida Noyes hall tomorrow. Don't forget to change your clocks before you come.

              Sent from my iPhone

            • Christian Fournier

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 14, 2014
                      Practice tomorrow is at 2pm at St. Stephen Lutheran Church in Midlothian. The address is 14700 S Kildare ave. Please do not wear black soled shoes as they are not allowed in the gym.

                      Sent from my Boost Mobile phone.