Fwd: [ShireofRavenslake] MKAOD A&S classes

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2012
      From: THL Umm Iskendar Mihri <mihri@...>
      To: ShireofRavenslake <ShireofRavenslake@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sun, Aug 12, 2012 8:50 am
      Subject: [ShireofRavenslake] MKAOD A&S classes

      Greetings, all!

      The class schedule as it stands is on the website at  http://www.ravenslake.org/MKAODas.html

      As you can see we still have plenty of space for more teachers. Please consider teaching an A&S class at MKAOD. Just send me the class title, description, teacher name, class duration, fees, if any, and preferences on scheduling times/locations.

      Thanks!
      Mihri

      --
      THL Umm Iskander Mihri (formerly Mihri Deniz Yetim)
      Webminister, Shire of Ravenslake and Canton of Elv Av Tiden