Job Prospects

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 19 KB

    Do you have a friend interested in a career in Account Management at CHR?

    The Recruiting Team is currently looking for individuals interested in our Account Manager/ Senior Transportation Representative position here at Chicago Central that begins on October 15th.
    (Bachelor’s degree preferred in addition to 1 to 3 years account management experience.)

    Please have interested candidates review the attached job description and apply online at www.chrobinson.com/careers  (Job ID 7123).

    Thank you!

    C.H. Robinson does not guarantee a formal interview or job offer to persons who apply.
    C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.