Anyone make dolls?

  • Metylda
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 9:17 PM
      We have had a woman contact the library looking to donate her mother's dolls and doll making supplies to a worthy cause, or someone who would appreciate it.

      If anyone knows of a doll maker, please drop me a line OFF - LIST at bamf505 at yahoo *or* at metylda at gmail  (either e-mail will do, they are both checked daily.)

      Cheers,

      Metylda

      "Whatever the cost of our libraries, the price is cheap compared to that of an ignorant nation"
      — Walter Cronkite

      *****

      Me þæt wyrd gewæf