Re: [Ayreton] Event Sites

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3 9:16 PM
      Thank you all, the answer has been found.  Your service much appreciated.

      12th Night in T-G-S 2013, Event Steward
      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3 9:18 PM
        The original liaison to the site is no longer active in the SCA, but if you have any specific questions, she still works there and I can forward them on.

        --Hilla
        Sent from my BlackBerry, because blackberries are magical fruit!

        From: "Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller" <gmiller77@...>
        Sender: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 21:16:50 -0700 (PDT)
        To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com<Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>; Tree Sea<sca-tree-girt-sea@yahoogroups.com>