Re: [Ayreton] Event Sites

  • Dolores Becker
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2012
      St. Scholastica?

      From: Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller <gmiller77@...>
      To: Tree Sea <sca-tree-girt-sea@yahoogroups.com>; Ayreton <ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, August 3, 2012 8:55 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Event Sites

      Hello, I know many of you are at Pennsic, but I hope that someone still in town might be able too help me.

      I am trying to dig up some information on a site that was used before my time in Chicago.  This was about 6 years ago maybe, if not more, it was a 12th night where there was an all day feast.  Can anyone provide information on the name of that site?  It was a school in the city, in a somewhat residential area and while it was not a favorite site it does strike me that the site was equipped with a usable kitchen and plenty of space.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Thank you,

      12th Night in T-G-S 2013, Event Steward
      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton

    • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3, 2012
        Thank you all, the answer has been found.  Your service much appreciated.

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 3, 2012
          The original liaison to the site is no longer active in the SCA, but if you have any specific questions, she still works there and I can forward them on.

          --Hilla
          Sent from my BlackBerry, because blackberries are magical fruit!

          From: "Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller" <gmiller77@...>
          Sender: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 21:16:50 -0700 (PDT)
          To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com<Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>; Tree Sea<sca-tree-girt-sea@yahoogroups.com>