Re: [Ayreton] Event Sites

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2012
      Many thanks Sergeant, I am sorry for the memory of the drive.

      We had recently found its name through a little research.  It is actually very close to my home.

      The information I have learned has been very useful.

      12th Night in T-G-S 2013, Event Steward
      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3, 2012
        St. Scholastica?

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 3, 2012
          Thank you all, the answer has been found.  Your service much appreciated.

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 3, 2012
            The original liaison to the site is no longer active in the SCA, but if you have any specific questions, she still works there and I can forward them on.

            --Hilla
            Sent from my BlackBerry, because blackberries are magical fruit!

            From: "Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller" <gmiller77@...>
            Sender: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 21:16:50 -0700 (PDT)
            To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com<Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>; Tree Sea<sca-tree-girt-sea@yahoogroups.com>