OT-need willing hands but light work/emergency

  • Ardena6
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2012
      Are there any folks not going to Pennsic
      who can give me a hand (or two) this weekend.
      My apartment unit is being treated for Bed Bugs
      on Monday. I could use some help bagging up clothes,
      clearing out a closet or two, and such things.
      I have plenty of garbage bags. The infestation
      is mostly in the couch and recliner, but the
      exterminators will want me to have stuff moved away
      from the walls too. Any folks with s strong constitution,
      ( I have 91% isopropyl alcohol in a spray bottle) so folks
      don't take the beggars home with them!
      Please, call me... Ardena/Amy\773-338-7408