RE: [Ayreton] Last Sunday practice before Pennsic

  • Blair Peterson
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 2, 2012
      Amalthea,
      I would encourage you to contact the Foxvale archery marshal, Xavier, as he will probably be able to best tell you of any practices the group is currently holding, as well as help you with questions and concerns you may have about a practice on your farm.  Note, you will probably want to speak with Hilary, the seneschal of the group as well, should you want to make it an "official" group practice.

      Xavier
       Jim McAdams
      (630) 896-5571
      jmcadams@...