Re: [Ayreton] Last Minute Pennsic Notes

  • D'vorah bint Da'ud
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2012
      On 1 Aug 2012, at 1:47 PM, Nadezda wrote:

      > Thank you for posting!
      > I'm on limited access (smart phone) & am already in camp. Soon the Horde gate will be up & messages may be left for me at the gate making me fairly reachable by this, by email or by text(847-902-2961)
      > Anyone wishing to join us for opening ceremonies, muster at Mid-royal Sunday at 9:30(i'll be coming straight from my class across the street). I definitely understand if you don't want to be out in the sun!
      > Archers, I hope to see you Tuesday morning.
      > Everyone else at pennsic, I'll see you Tuesday night.
      > Baroness Nadezda

      Have a great time, Baroness, and all who are going! The rest of us will miss you and will hold down the fort… I mean, the barony, while you're gone. We promise not to burn the place down.
      D'vorah bint Da'ud
      dvorah@...
      http://www.consensualreality.net/sca
      Twitter: @DvorahSCA
    • Sarafina Sinclair
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2012
        Hola Friends,

        Gargoyles camp is located at the bottom of Runestone Path in W07, across from the bath house. Please bring a chair. Light refreshments will be served - donations welcome.

        See you next week!

        Sarafina