Last Minute Pennsic Notes

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2012
      For all those Ayretons who are going to Pennsic, a few last minute
      notes and reminders

      1. Ayreton would like to shoot archery together TUESDAY at 10:30. Meet
      at the Archery Field
      2. There will be a brief Ayreton court & food is being prepared by HE
      Sarafina in the Grey Gargoyles camp on Tuesday of War-week (8/7)
      around 7pm.
      3. If you need our most beloved Baroness she will be camping with the
      Great Dark Horde
      4. Please don't forget to shoot photos of your fellow Ayretonians for
      the Ayreton Photo Challenge.

      Also on a slightly more "emergency" basis. I will have my phone on me
      ALL war ( I must for work), along with my marine battery for charging.
      If you need to reach someone at Pennsic due to an emergency I will be
      camping in Midrealm Royal ( look for the duck banner) and my cell
      phone is 224-433-0213 I do recommend texting first as I don't normally
      answer calls from people I don't know. I also will be checking emails
      regularly for non-emergency messages.
      --
      Baroness Verena Entenwirth
      Ayreton Seneshal
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2012
        Thank you for posting!
        I'm on limited access (smart phone) & am already in camp. Soon the Horde gate will be up & messages may be left for me at the gate making me fairly reachable by this, by email or by text(847-902-2961)
        Anyone wishing to join us for opening ceremonies, muster at Mid-royal Sunday at 9:30(i'll be coming straight from my class across the street). I definitely understand if you don't want to be out in the sun!
        Archers, I hope to see you Tuesday morning.
        Everyone else at pennsic, I'll see you Tuesday night.
        Baroness Nadezda

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2012
          Gack! this is what I get for writing these AFTER I pack...I think I
          packed my head. Let's try this again, in a slightly easier to read
          format

          Schedule of events that might interest Ayreton Folks
          Sunday- Opening Ceremonies. There will be group singing as the army
          marches in, and our Baroness will be under the Ayreton Canopy
          Tuesday Morning- 10:30 Ayreton Archery Group Shoot. Meet at the Archery Field
          Tuesday Evening- 7:30 Ayreton court & food is being prepared by HE
          Sarafina in the Grey Gargoyles camp
          Wednesday 8am-10am- Bacon and Bocce in the Midlands Camp ( Occupied
          Otters). Please bring money donations for the wounded warrior project.
          Thursday- Armored Woods Battle- Stand in Angels will be doing the Soup
          Kitchen in Block B02. Please come help (1-3).
          Thursday Evening- Middle Kingdom Court- Barn
          Friday- Rapier Woods Battle- Stand in Angels will be doing the Soup
          Kitchen in Block B02. Please come help (10-12).

          Points of Interest/Things to remeber:
          1. If you need our most beloved Baroness she will be camping with the
          Great Dark Horde ( E07)
          2. Please don't forget to shoot photos of your fellow Ayretonians for
          the Ayreton Photo Challenge.
          3. Hillary and Bill from Foxvale will be the stand in Angels these
          year at Pennsic. If you have spare time PLEASE come help them help our
          fighters.
          4. Bridget and Myself will be the stand in "Soup" Angels for the woods
          battles. If you have spare time PLEASE come help us in B02 (Theives
          Camp).

          Camps of Interest ( and where to find people)
          Block E07- Great Dark Horde- Baroness Nadeza, the lovely Baroness of Ayreton
          Block- W07- Grey Gargoyles Camp
          Block- N21- Midlands Camp
          Block W01- Midrealm Royal.- Baroness Verena Entenwirth, Ayreton Seneshal
          Block B02- Thieves Camp
          Block B8- Von B camp (with a whole lot of Midlands and Vanished Woods Peeps)

          Also on a slightly more "emergency" basis. I will have my phone on me
          ALL war ( I must for work), along with my marine battery for charging.
          If you need to reach someone at Pennsic due to an emergency I will be
          camping in Midrealm Royal ( look for the duck banner) and my cell
          phone is 224-433-0213 I do recommend texting first as I don't normally
          answer calls from people I don't know. I also will be checking emails
          regularly for non-emergency messages.

          I am now officially off work!
          Baroness Verena Entenwirth
          Ayreton Seneshal
        • D'vorah bint Da'ud
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1, 2012
            On 1 Aug 2012, at 1:47 PM, Nadezda wrote:

            > Thank you for posting!
            > I'm on limited access (smart phone) & am already in camp. Soon the Horde gate will be up & messages may be left for me at the gate making me fairly reachable by this, by email or by text(847-902-2961)
            > Anyone wishing to join us for opening ceremonies, muster at Mid-royal Sunday at 9:30(i'll be coming straight from my class across the street). I definitely understand if you don't want to be out in the sun!
            > Archers, I hope to see you Tuesday morning.
            > Everyone else at pennsic, I'll see you Tuesday night.
            > Baroness Nadezda

            Have a great time, Baroness, and all who are going! The rest of us will miss you and will hold down the fort… I mean, the barony, while you're gone. We promise not to burn the place down.
            D'vorah bint Da'ud
            dvorah@...
            http://www.consensualreality.net/sca
            Twitter: @DvorahSCA
          • Sarafina Sinclair
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 1, 2012
              Hola Friends,

              Gargoyles camp is located at the bottom of Runestone Path in W07, across from the bath house. Please bring a chair. Light refreshments will be served - donations welcome.

              See you next week!

              Sarafina