Re: [Ayreton] Last Sunday practice before Pennsic

  • Dolores Becker
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 30, 2012
      I live in Batavia (Foxvale) and have been hoping for a return to archery practice somehwere in our neck of the woods.  I would have no problem driving to Maple Park to practice.

      Berngard Solgai, called Moose

      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 2, 2012
        Amalthea,
        I would encourage you to contact the Foxvale archery marshal, Xavier, as he will probably be able to best tell you of any practices the group is currently holding, as well as help you with questions and concerns you may have about a practice on your farm.  Note, you will probably want to speak with Hilary, the seneschal of the group as well, should you want to make it an "official" group practice.

        Xavier
         Jim McAdams
        (630) 896-5571
        jmcadams@...