Futon Mattress - Perfect for Pennsic

  • J. M. Schneider
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2012

      Cleaning house for a cross country move (yes, we're finally going). Know many of you going to Pennsic are likely already packed, but thought I'd let everyone know I've a gently used futon mattress (which has seen a Pennsic or two), looking for a good home. I'd take $25 for it, if anyone wanted it this week. Is located in my UHaul storage locker on Fullerton in Lincoln Park, you'd have to meet me and pick it up. Is far better than any air mattress or pile of blankets you could possibly sleep on for the next two weeks.

      -- Grimkirk

    • Verena Entenwirt
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2012

        What size is it?