RE: [Ayreton] Last Sunday practice before Pennsic

  • Jen/Hendrik
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 26 3:08 PM

      I too am interested in  a unofficial bow for adult/youth practice.

      Subject: RE: [Ayreton] Last Sunday practice before Pennsic

      I have been a quiet observer on this list.  I do have a bow and would like to learn how to shoot.  I have an interest in knife and axe throwing. Is there anyone out there that can help me out.

      Sonia

    • Jen/Hendrik
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 27 9:14 AM

        Hey Sonia,

        I’m over in Maple Park and part of Foxvale.

        I’m new to the scene myself and plan to learn from the group.

        But also.. live on a farm and would love to have a practice out THIS WAY.

        I’m hoping to check in with my group to see if that’s allowed.

        I love archery and have a 13yr old son that’s into it.

        Welcome.. so glad you came out of hiding!

        Amalthea

        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 30 12:48 PM
          I live in Batavia (Foxvale) and have been hoping for a return to archery practice somehwere in our neck of the woods.  I would have no problem driving to Maple Park to practice.

          Berngard Solgai, called Moose

          ymailto="mailto:vivandiere1864%40sbcglobal.net" target="_blank" href="mailto:vivandiere1864%40sbcglobal.net">vivandiere1864@...

          --
          Baroness Verena Entenwirth
          www.broomstich.com

        • Blair Peterson
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 2, 2012
            Amalthea,
            I would encourage you to contact the Foxvale archery marshal, Xavier, as he will probably be able to best tell you of any practices the group is currently holding, as well as help you with questions and concerns you may have about a practice on your farm.  Note, you will probably want to speak with Hilary, the seneschal of the group as well, should you want to make it an "official" group practice.

            Xavier
             Jim McAdams
            (630) 896-5571
            jmcadams@...