Re: [Ayreton] Pennsic Photo Challenge

  • Seamus MacBain
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2012
      "Most Period Looking Photo (no modern anything in the photo)"

      And close ups don't count for that one right?

      --
      Seamus

      On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 10:25 AM, Verena Entenwirt
      <verena@...> wrote:
      > Currently a majority of the Kingdom is preparing for their departure
      > for Pennsic War. For those who are going, I hope you have a safe fun
      > war. Keep hydrated, be safe, and die well.
      >
      > If you are going to war, and have a camera packed, I am issuing a
      > special challenge. I challenge you to get as many photos of fellow
      > Ayretons as possible (and not just those that are staying in your
      > camp), whether it be action shots, fighting shots, group shots or
      > secret shots.
      >
      > There will be tokens/awards for the best shot in each of the following
      > categories to be given away at Foxhunt
      >
      > Best Photo of Ayreton’s Baroness
      > Best Photo of the Ayreton Angels
      > Best Photo of an Ayreton member fighting
      > Best Photo of an Ayreton member shooting archery
      > Best “Secret” photo taken (without the other person knowing)
      > Best Photo of an Ayreton Artisan at work
      > Best Group Shot
      > Best Staged Shot
      > Most Period Looking Photo (no modern anything in the photo)
      >
      > Once back from Pennsic, post the link to your photos on the Ayreton
      > Yahoo group before September 1st and include “Pennsic Photo Challenge”
      > in the subject line.
      > I look forward to seeing tons of amazing Pennsic photos this year.
      >

      > --
      > Baroness Verena Entenwirth
      > Give me your unclothed, your unfed, your sober masses
      > www.broomstich.com

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Verena Entenwirt
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 13, 2012
        Sure why would they not?

        --
        Baroness Verena Entenwirth
        www.broomstich.com
      • Hróki Hróðmundarson
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 13, 2012
          With my renewed enjoyment of photography, I wish I was taking part of this challenge.

          --
          Baroness Verena Entenwirth
          www.broomstich.com

          Yahoo! Groups Links