Pennsic Photo Challenge

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2012
      Currently a majority of the Kingdom is preparing for their departure
      for Pennsic War. For those who are going, I hope you have a safe fun
      war. Keep hydrated, be safe, and die well.

      If you are going to war, and have a camera packed, I am issuing a
      special challenge. I challenge you to get as many photos of fellow
      Ayretons as possible (and not just those that are staying in your
      camp), whether it be action shots, fighting shots, group shots or
      secret shots.

      There will be tokens/awards for the best shot in each of the following
      categories to be given away at Foxhunt

      Best Photo of Ayreton’s Baroness
      Best Photo of the Ayreton Angels
      Best Photo of an Ayreton member fighting
      Best Photo of an Ayreton member shooting archery
      Best “Secret” photo taken (without the other person knowing)
      Best Photo of an Ayreton Artisan at work
      Best Group Shot
      Best Staged Shot
      Most Period Looking Photo (no modern anything in the photo)

      Once back from Pennsic, post the link to your photos on the Ayreton
      Yahoo group before September 1st and include “Pennsic Photo Challenge”
      in the subject line.
      I look forward to seeing tons of amazing Pennsic photos this year.

      --
      Baroness Verena Entenwirth
      www.broomstich.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 27, 2012
        "Most Period Looking Photo (no modern anything in the photo)"

        And close ups don't count for that one right?

        --
        Seamus

        On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 10:25 AM, Verena Entenwirt
        <verena@...> wrote:
        > Currently a majority of the Kingdom is preparing for their departure
        > for Pennsic War. For those who are going, I hope you have a safe fun
        > war. Keep hydrated, be safe, and die well.
        >
        > If you are going to war, and have a camera packed, I am issuing a
        > special challenge. I challenge you to get as many photos of fellow
        > Ayretons as possible (and not just those that are staying in your
        > camp), whether it be action shots, fighting shots, group shots or
        > secret shots.
        >
        > There will be tokens/awards for the best shot in each of the following
        > categories to be given away at Foxhunt
        >
        > Best Photo of Ayreton’s Baroness
        > Best Photo of the Ayreton Angels
        > Best Photo of an Ayreton member fighting
        > Best Photo of an Ayreton member shooting archery
        > Best “Secret” photo taken (without the other person knowing)
        > Best Photo of an Ayreton Artisan at work
        > Best Group Shot
        > Best Staged Shot
        > Most Period Looking Photo (no modern anything in the photo)
        >
        > Once back from Pennsic, post the link to your photos on the Ayreton
        > Yahoo group before September 1st and include “Pennsic Photo Challenge”
        > in the subject line.
        > I look forward to seeing tons of amazing Pennsic photos this year.
        >

        > --
        > Baroness Verena Entenwirth
        > Give me your unclothed, your unfed, your sober masses
        > www.broomstich.com

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Verena Entenwirt
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 13, 2012
          Sure why would they not?

          --
          Baroness Verena Entenwirth
          www.broomstich.com
        • Hróki Hróðmundarson
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 13, 2012
            With my renewed enjoyment of photography, I wish I was taking part of this challenge.

            --
            Baroness Verena Entenwirth
            www.broomstich.com

            Yahoo! Groups Links