Arts Martial Schedule for the Ayreton Event - March 24, 2007
Archery Schedule:Weather permitting.
Youth Adult - 9:30am Inspections, Practice, and Authorizations - 10:00am Practice Tic-Tac-Toe - 10:30am Balloon Shoot Practice - 11:00am Practice Wand Shoot - 11:30am Wand Shoot Practice - 12:00pm Practice Fuzzy Animals - 12:30pm Fuzzy Animals Practice - 1:00pm Junior Royal Rounds Royal Rounds - 1:30pm Junior Royal Rounds Royal Rounds - 2:00pm Practice Save Your String - 2:30pm Save Your String (Teams youth & adult) - 3:00pm Practice The Monsters and the Samaurai - 3:30pm Money Shoot Practice - 4:00pm Range Closed
Rapier Fencing Schedule:
- 9:00am Inspections and Authorizations begin immediately. - 10:00am Kingdom War/Melee Practice (Melee Field) - 12:00pm Break for lunch - 12:30pm Guild of St. Jude Demo (Lists) - 1:00pm Ayreton Champion Tournament (Lists) - 3:30pm Novice Double Elimination Tournament (Lists) - 3:30pm Kingdom Champions Team Try-Outs and Practice (Lists) - 5:30pm Awards Ceremony Towne Hall Meeting - 6:30pm Feast Service Begins
- Kingdom War/Melee Practice at 10:00am on the Melee field, run by Warder Christian Fournier. Authorizations and pickups may continue while the melees take place.
- The Guild of St. Jude is giving a Cut-and-Thrust demonstration at 12:30pm. Practice and instruction will be available through-out the rest of the afternoon.
- The Ayreton Champion Tournament starts at 1:00pm. All attending rapier fighters are invited to attend, you do not have to be a member of the Ayreton area to participate or win. Combatants will be divided into pools with the top 2 fencers from each pool advancing to a double elimination final.
- Novice Double-Elimination Tournament at 1:00pm for all who have not won a tournament nor have received an award for rapier fencing.
- Pennsic Champions Team Try-Outs at 1:00pm simultaneously during the Novice tourney.
Armored Combat Schedule:
- 9:00am Inspections - 10:00am Authorizations - 11:00am Single Elimination Novice Tournament (Lists) - 12:00pm Break for Lunch, Pick-ups and warm-ups - 12:30pm Shogun Tournament (Melee Field) - 2:00pm Bearpit Tournament (Lists) - 3:00pm Unbelt Champions vs. the world (Melee Field) - 5:30pm Awards Ceremony Towne Hall Meeting - 6:30pm Feast Service Begins
- Combat archery, throwing weapons, and siege weapons can be used if combat is outside. Melees will be outside if the weather is good and the ground is dry-- the school does not want us tearing up the field or tracking mud into the fieldhouse if the ground is soggy.
For more information, including MIC information please visit the Ayreton Webstie: