Bacon and Bocce at Pennsic/Donations to Wounded Warrior Project

  • Caitriona MacDhonnachaidh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24 6:11 AM
      Pennsic bound Midlanders,
      Please remember "Bacon and Bocce for Breakfast" on Wednesday morning between 8 and 10 AM in Midlands Camp.
      Two requests:  1) Please RSVP so I get enough supplies in.  2) We have invited the fighters of Flaming Gryphon who are raising $$ for the Wounded Warrior Project in support of American Military members wounded in service to our country.  Please bring cash to donate if you wish.
      Thanks!
      Caitriona MacDhonnachaidh