Re: Vigil Announcement - Gianetta Andreini da Vicenza

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 2012
      Greetings Everyone,

      Just wanted to send out another reminder as you're finalizing your Pennsic schedules. Feel free to contact myself or Philip with any questions.

      All the best,

      Sarafina

      On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 8:42 PM, Sarafina Sinclair <sarafina.sinclair@...> wrote:
      Greetings All,

      It is our privilege to announce that Their Majesties of the Middle have decided to elevate Mistress Gianetta during Their Royal Court at the Barn Thursday night of Pennsic War. Please come and bear witness!

      We also welcome you to join her as she sits vigil early evening of Wednesday night before Midnight Madness begins. Come join us at House Raeburn in N16, on the corner of Brewer's Road and By The Way on the Serengeti from 4pm to 7pm. Enjoy light refreshments and each other’s company before heading out for a night of revelry. She will be looking forward to any words of wisdom, encouragement, and congratulations you have to share. All are welcome!

      If you have any questions, please let us know.

      All the best,

      Sarafina and Philip