Re: [Ayreton] RE: [MK-SCRIBES] Pennsic Court List

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2012
      Anyone needing anything delivered to Pennsic from either the  city or the Northside of Chicago ( I am in Rogers Park) I am leaving first thing in the morning on Thursday 2nd.

      Verena

      On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 8:37 AM, Justice Napier <ice_dragon_00@...> wrote:

      Oh Wow!  Congrats on the baby!

      I'm copying the Ayreton list on this one, see if anyone can help out :).

      Justice

      To: MK-SCRIBES@yahoogroups.com; hopehoover@...; tyngteacher@...; helenasibylla@...; kemma@...; sylphlg@...
      From: jillhughes2@...
      Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 06:19:07 -0700
      Subject: Re: [MK-SCRIBES] Pennsic Court List

      I am not attending Pennsic, but if someone could be found to courier a scroll for me (I am in Midlands/Vanished Wood/Ayreton), I could take an assignment.  It will be my last for a while since I am expecting a baby this fall.

      YIS,
      Mariza de la Courete, O.W., A.P.F

      Contributing Writer, University of Phoenix Writer Network
      Novelist, Playwright, Journalist