Re: [Ayreton] Question: R.U.M. this November - Who is Chancellor?

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 22, 2012
      No worries. I haven't made a formal announcement, but Alexander is correct. Master Llew is the incoming chancellor.

      I'd be happy to answer any questions you have in the mean time. Feel free to email me offlist.

      All the best,

      Sarafina

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP

      On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 9:35 PM, Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller <gmiller77@...> wrote:

      Dagnabit! That was supposed to be sent to Ann privately.

      12th Night in T-G-S 2013, Event Steward
      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton