[Ayreton] Question: R.U.M. this November - Who is Chancellor?

  • Ann
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 22 4:03 PM
      Hello!
      I noticed the link off the Vanished Wood events page for All Souls (http://www.midrealm.org/ in the Calendar of Events) for R.U.M. That home page says Chancellor will be changing.  Does that happen before this November?  Could anyone reply to let me know who is the new Chancellor or who will be gathering the subjects of the classes that will be offered at R.U.M.?

      Thank you. : )
    • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 22 7:32 PM
        I would advise you to speak with Mistress Sarafina, the outgoing Chancellor.  She could help direct you most specifically.

        You can email her at sarafina.sinclair@...

        The new Chancellor will be Master Llewellyn ap Teirnon the most recent former Kingdom Minister of the Arts and Sciences.

        12th Night in T-G-S 2013, Event Steward
        Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 22 7:35 PM
          Dagnabit! That was supposed to be sent to Ann privately.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 22 8:05 PM
            No worries. I haven't made a formal announcement, but Alexander is correct. Master Llew is the incoming chancellor.

            I'd be happy to answer any questions you have in the mean time. Feel free to email me offlist.

            All the best,

            Sarafina

            --
            Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP