TRH looking for a site for coronation

  • MargrettNorwoode
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15 5:51 PM
      Just sharing this from Catriona on Facebook in case anyone in Chicago wants to bid. No, I'm not volunteering to autocrat--my new job is so backed up I cannot volunteer for something this major. My helium hand is taped down for now.

      Margrett

      Midlands, TRH are in urgent need of a site for coronation. Groups need to have a bid to kingdom post haste like by July 20.
      Got questions? Get in touch with me and Midair.
      Thanks!
      Caitriona