House Concert, Friday July 20, Heather Dale

  • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2012
      We're hosting a house concert this Friday, July 20, for Heather Dale
      (http://www.heatherdale.com), a Canadian singer-songwriter in a more or less
      Celtic ballad style. In the SCA, she's Mistress Marian of Heatherdale.

      Lots of clips on her site if you want to listen and see if you might like it.
      I'd posted about this some time back, but we had a date change. If you were
      interested but that date didn't work for you, here's another chance!

      Full details at
      http://dennissherman.com/dennis/2012/05/heather-dale-house-concert-2012-07-20/

      Reservations required - last time we did this, we squeezed everyone in on the
      waiting list, but now we know for sure how many we can really fit. Let me know
      off-list if you're interested!

      http://robyyan.googlepages.com