Re: [Ayreton] Heraldic Consult Day

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2012
      Just a quick reminder,

      Tomorrow, Sunday July 15th, from 12Noon-4pm we are holding the Heraldic Consult day here at my home.

      1623 W. Thome Ave. #3
      Chicago, IL 60660

      Look forward to seeing anyone who wishes to come, please if you have not, RSVP to me here at gmiller77@...

      For any other details see below for the original Announcement.

      Thank you and have a great weekend,

      12th Night in T-G-S 2013, Event Steward
      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton