Vigil Announcement - Gianetta Andreini da Vicenza

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12, 2012
      Greetings All,

      It is our privilege to announce that Their Majesties of the Middle have decided to elevate Mistress Gianetta during Their Royal Court at the Barn Thursday night of Pennsic War. Please come and bear witness!

      We also welcome you to join her as she sits vigil early evening of Wednesday night before Midnight Madness begins. Come join us at House Raeburn in N16, on the corner of Brewer's Road and By The Way on the Serengeti from 4pm to 7pm. Enjoy light refreshments and each other’s company before heading out for a night of revelry. She will be looking forward to any words of wisdom, encouragement, and congratulations you have to share. All are welcome!

      If you have any questions, please let us know.

      All the best,

      Sarafina and Philip

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP

    • D'vorah bint Da'ud
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 12, 2012
        On 12 Jul 2012, at 8:42 PM, Sarafina Sinclair wrote:

        > Greetings All,
        >
        > It is our privilege to announce that Their Majesties of the Middle have decided to elevate Mistress Gianetta during Their Royal Court at the Barn Thursday night of Pennsic War. Please come and bear witness!

        Mazal tov to Mistress Gianetta! My heart will be at Pennsic, and in my mind I'll be stopping by to wish well with continued learning, service, and more and more meaningful relationships as a result of dedication to this shared dream.
        D'vorah bint Da'ud
        dvorah@...
        http://www.consensualreality.net/sca
        Twitter: @DvorahSCA
      • Sarafina Sinclair
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 23, 2012
          Greetings Everyone,

          Just wanted to send out another reminder as you're finalizing your Pennsic schedules. Feel free to contact myself or Philip with any questions.

          All the best,

          Sarafina