Seeking A&S teachers for MKAOD August 31-September 2

  • THL Mihri Deniz Yetim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2012
      Greetings,

      The Shire of Ravenslake seeks teachers for its A&S track of classes at the Middle Kingdom Academy of Defense, taking place August 31 through September 2. We have both indoor and outdoor spaces for classes and quite a bit of flexibility in the schedule. We're looking for all manner of non-combat classes at this time.

      General information on MKAOD can be found at http://www.ravenslake.org/MKAOD.html

      Please email mihri@... if you are interested in teaching a class.

      If you wish to contact someone regarding teaching combat classes, contact info can be found at  http://www.ravenslake.org/MKAODrapier.html

      Thank you,
      Mihri

      --
      THL Mihri Deniz Yetim
      Webminister, Shire of Ravenslake and Canton of Elv Av Tiden