Re: [thievesofhearts] archery

  • Keith
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 11, 2012
      Archery is back on. It starts around 6:00pm  for July 11th.

      Neko Me

      On 7/11/2012 11:18 AM, Patrick Hickman wrote:
      NO ARCHERY THIS WENSDAY JULY 11TH

    • Patrick Hickman
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 14, 2012
        NO PRACTICE THIS SUNDAY AT GLENBROOK I HAVE TO DO SOME FAMILY STUFF
      • Patrick Hickman
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 4, 2012
          THERE WILL NOT BE ARCHERY PRACTICE AT GLENBROOK  THE MOTH OF OCTOBER DO TO HALLOWEEN  PROPS BEING BUILT
        • Patrick Hickman
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 24, 2013
            archery this Sunday Jan 27th 12:30-2pm custom archery shop in forest park on Addison st
          • Dana Sias
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 24, 2013
              Unfortunately, Dougale tells us that the archery shop is closed to the public for a private party that day.

              Dana