Re: [Ayreton] Fwd: [B3rlist] Sponsorship Information for the Wings of Hope Cardboard Boat Race, or How You Can Help

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 11 9:16 AM
      YEP!

      On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 11:13 AM, Justice Napier <ice_dragon_00@...> wrote:

      If we get 10 donations.....will they put a Midrealm pennant on 'er too?!?

      Justice

      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      From: kith3609@...
      Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 09:08:36 -0700
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Fwd: [B3rlist] Sponsorship Information for the Wings of Hope Cardboard Boat Race, or How You Can Help

      Count me in for $10

      Kith

      From: Gwendolyn Sweezey <gwendolyn.raqs@...>
      Date: Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 9:12 AM
      Subject: [B3rlist] Sponsorship Information for the Wings of Hope
      Cardboard Boat Race, or How You Can Help
      To: b3r sca <b3rlist@...>

      You've been (hopefully) following the progress that a group of us from the
      Barony of Three Rivers, the St Louis branch of the Society for Creative
      Anachronism (SCA), has been making on building a cardboard boat for the
      Wings of Hope cardboard boat race on Saturday, July 28, 2012. But we're
      not just building any boat. We've been working on a 25 foot long Spanish
      Galleon in an attempt to outdo our entry from last year, the 22 foot long
      Viking longship. While we're having lots of fun, the real reason we're
      doing this is to raise money for the Wing of Hope charity. Last year we
      raised over $4,000 in pledges. We're also hoping to outdo that this year.
      How would you like to help us reach out goal of $5,000 in pledges? We are
      offering the ability to sponsor our entry in a variety of ways. While
      pledges of any amount are gratefully accepted, we will have the following
      sponsorship levels available. All opportunities are on a first come, first
      served basis and as our time permits. Send us a message here to make your
      pledge, or you can contact Fernando, Duncan Eardstapa, or me, Gwendolyn, to
      make a pledge.

      Name A Cannon - We will paint your name around a cannon port. (Donation of
      $30 - $49 - 23 available)

      Personal Pennant - We will paint your personal or group SCA device on a
      square pennant to be run along the length of the ship. (Donation of $50 -
      $199 - 24 available)

      Mast Top Flags - We will paint your personal or group SCA device on a
      triangular flag at the top of one of the masts (Donation of $200 - $299 - 3
      available)

      Large Side Windows - We will create a paper stained glass window of your
      personal or group SCA device in one of the side windows of the ship. (These
      will need to be removed to make room for the rowers during the actual
      race.) (Donation of $300 - $399 - 6 available)

      Extra Large Rear Window - We will create a paper stained glass window of
      your personal or group SCA device in the large rear window of the ship.
      (Donation of $400+ - 1 available)

      Baroness Verena Entenwirth
      www.broomstich.com

      --
      Baroness Verena Entenwirth
      www.broomstich.com
    • Justice Napier
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 11 9:21 AM
        I'll have a $10 for you at Simple Day then :)

        Justice

        To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com

        From: kith3609@...
        Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 09:08:36 -0700

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 11 9:33 AM
          Due to my busted foot, I won't be at simple day- but you can give the money to Bridget.

          -Verena

          To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com

          From: kith3609@...
          Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 09:08:36 -0700

          To: b3r sca <b3rlist@...>

[...]

        • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 11 6:35 PM
            How long until the money has to be in?

            12th Night in T-G-S 2013, Event Steward
            Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton

            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 11 6:59 PM

              I can collect it at the Sunday tree-girt-sea meeting or can collect it later.

              Verena

              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 11 7:05 PM
                I could probably throw in 10 dollars this weekend, but if not is July 31st too late?

                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 11 7:22 PM

                  For you sure!

                  Verena