Re: [Ayreton] Fwd: [B3rlist] Sponsorship Information for the Wings of Hope Cardboard Boat Race, or How You Can Help

  • g. Willie Arnold
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 11, 2012
      Count me in for $10

      Kith

      From: Verena Entenwirt <verena@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 10:38 AM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Fwd: [B3rlist] Sponsorship Information for the Wings of Hope Cardboard Boat Race, or How You Can Help

      My old Barony is once again doing the Wings of Hope Cardboard Boat
      Race- Images from last year's Viking endevours can be seen here:
      http://www.wingsofhope-boatrace.org/gallery.html#10
      http://www.stltoday.com/news/multimedia/image_51dbc76e-ee33-5cc9-b54c-2bff693409ec.html
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJrFmbrdTJ8&feature=related

      This year they are making a Spanish Galleon. Below is sponsorship
      information (last year they sponsored shields on the sides and they
      got donations from Northshield, the East, and the Outlands)

      If I could get 4 others to donate $10, we could do an Ayreton pennant
      on the side

      -Verena

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 11, 2012
        If we get 10 donations.....will they put a Midrealm pennant on 'er too?!?

        Justice

        To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
        From: kith3609@...
        Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 09:08:36 -0700

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 11, 2012
          YEP!

          To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
          From: kith3609@...
          Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 09:08:36 -0700

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 11, 2012
            I'll have a $10 for you at Simple Day then :)

            Justice

            To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com

            From: kith3609@...
            Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 09:08:36 -0700

            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 11, 2012
              Due to my busted foot, I won't be at simple day- but you can give the money to Bridget.

              -Verena

              To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com

              From: kith3609@...
              Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 09:08:36 -0700

              To: b3r sca <b3rlist@...>

[...]

            • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 11, 2012
                How long until the money has to be in?

                12th Night in T-G-S 2013, Event Steward
                Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton

                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 11, 2012

                  I can collect it at the Sunday tree-girt-sea meeting or can collect it later.

                  Verena

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 11, 2012
                    I could probably throw in 10 dollars this weekend, but if not is July 31st too late?

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 11, 2012

                      For you sure!

                      Verena