Simple Day... Popsicle Sale for KWCS/KWAR FundRaiser

  • Jenna Klauss
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2012
      GoodDayEveryone,

      So ya gotta admit, us Midrealmers, we look good! But everyone knows you always want to look better, right. Help the Shire of Ravenslake raise money to host KWCS/KWAR this coming November so we can get the best of the best in to teach us more on costuming. Who wouldn't want to take a class from possibly Margo Anderson (Elizabethian costumers know who I am talking about). And lets not forget about our RAPIER classes that we will have. Gotta be the best at the Rapier Champions battle! Having the best teachers like possibly Puck Curtis, to help hone in our skills to be even better rapier fighters would be amazing! I will be out selling popsicles at 1PM on Saturday on site at Simple Day. Bring your singles!!! Oh an don't worry, they are already in the freezer and dry ice is going to be picked up on Friday. THEY WILL BE FROZEN! Yep that's right.... come on up step right up and get em while they're .... uh.... cold?! See You all on Saturday!

      Cheers
      Keiley

      PS Please pass this on to your local groups so we can be the best dressed and some hot sticks on the rapier field in the Known World!

      --
      Jenna Klauss

      SCA
      Baroness Keiley Duchem