Pardon the Bandwidth, but... Anyone interested in a sales career?

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2012
      Just putting it out there because I know some people are looking.  Sorry if anyone gets upset, not my intention, but time is short and I want to make sure everyone gets a chance to see this before time runs out.

      Do you have friends interested in a sales career?

      Chicago Central Recruiting is hosting a Career Information Event for individuals interested in our entry-level Transportation Representative/Sales Position that begins September 4th, 2012.
      (Bachelor’s degree required)

      When: Thursday, July 12th

      Time:  3:45pm-5:30pm

      Where: 1840 N. Marcey Street

      Please send interested candidates to www.chrobinson.com/careers to apply for our Transportation Representative/Sales – Chicago Central - September 2012 position (Job ID#: 7117)

      Please have interested applicants send RSVPs to Tina Avakian by email to Tina.Avakian@...
      Deadline to submit a reservation is Wednesday, July 11th, 2012

      C.H. Robinson does not guarantee a formal interview or job offer to persons attending the Open House.
      C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.