Pennsic War schedule

  • nadezda_zezastrizl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2012
      Greetings all fellow Ayretonians going to war!

      Our plan is to have a gathering on the Grey Gargoyles camp on Tuesday of War-week (8/7) around 7pm. There will be a brief court & food is being prepared by HE Sarafina. So please either post back here, or to her directly ( sarafina DOT sinclair AT gmail DOT com ) so we have a headcount as far as food.

      We are also looking for a good time, where we can get as many archers as possible to the range at one time to shoot the war point. The suggestion so far was Tuesday Morning morning, likely around 10:30am--meeting at the range. (yes this confict s with some rapier stuff--but well, there's always some conflict, sorry!) Thank you.

      Baroness Nadezda