Fw: [Midlaurel] Benefiting the SCA

  • Jen Small
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2012
      Good citizens of Ayreton!  If you are able to, please donate something to this Pennsic auction!

      I'll be donating a custom "hair hat" of false braids in the winner's desired color and style.

      Contact information below!

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2012
        On 3 Jul 2012, at 4:14 PM, Jen Small wrote:

        > Good citizens of Ayreton! If you are able to, please donate something to this Pennsic auction!
        >
        > I'll be donating a custom "hair hat" of false braids in the winner's desired color and style.
        >
        > Contact information below!

        Where should we bring/send the contributions? I found a bit of pottery that I'd overlooked (it was at the bottom of a box of 'jumble' that I hurriedly filled and moved out of my basement during a flood a few months ago), and I have some handmade soap that I could contribute as well.
        D'vorah bint Da'ud
        dvorah@...
        http://www.consensualreality.net/sca
        Twitter: @DvorahSCA
      • kevin purtrell
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 15, 2012
          I would like to donate pins if anyone will take them.

          Kevin Ambrozijwski