OT: Chase Military Hiring Event - July 12!!

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2012
      Hey Friends,

      Chase is having a hiring event targeted towards veterans on July 12 at the UICĀ PavilionĀ in the city. You do need to be registered in order to attend. Go to chase.com and search by location (US, IL, Chicago) and then by branch banking. I believe they are specifically looking for personal bankers, which is what I am. Happy to tell you about what I do.

      If you do apply, please make sure you put my name (Harlette Des Roches) as a referral and then forward me your resume so I can pass it to my District Manager. Feel free to email me privately with any questions.

      In Service,

      Sarafina

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP