Chaos Caravan and Simple Day Unbelt practices

  • Seamus MacBain
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2012
      (Please forward to any appropriate Midlands lists)

      This weekend is Chaos Caravan in Laporte, IN and is the last regional
      practice for the Unbelt team (combined with Constellation).
      The following weekend is Simple Day where there will be a Kingdom
      Unbelt practice and announcement of the final team.

      If you have any desire to be on the team, I strongly encourage you to
      make it to the next two events.
      I am aware that many people are traveling to Northshield for Warriors
      and Warlords instead of going to Simple Day, if you have made it to
      all the other practices throughtout this season and have been giving
      100% - enjoy your weekend in the north. If you haven't made it to all
      the events, if you haven't been giving it your all, and you still want
      to represent the populace of this great Kingdom then I strongly
      suggest you head to Simply Day and show all of the Regional Unbelt
      Commanders what you can do on the field.

      If there are any questions please feel free to contact me directly.

      --
      Sgt. Seamus MacBain
      Midlands Region Unbelt Coordinator
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2012
        Seamus,

        Are you planning on day tripping Chaos Caravan?

        -Johan