Action Required: Call for submissions!

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 7:59 PM
      Greetings Ayretonians!

      I will be laying out the July issue of The Zephyr in a few weeks, and would love to include any stories, art, poetry, articles or anything else of interest from the good folk of our fair Barony.

      If you wish to submit anything, please send them via email to me by 9pm on Sunday, July 15 (the day after Simple Day).

      Please note that I will need to have on file signed creative release forms for any text, art or photographs that appear in The Zephyr. If you have any questions about this requirement, please contact me and I will do my best to find answers for you. Please see the Midrealm Chronicler page for links to the forms: http://www.midrealm.org/chronicler/

      In Service,

      Sarafina

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP