Fwd: [Fwd: Renaissance Wedding]

  • Philippa of Otterbourne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2012
      The following request came to me at my Midrealm Chatelaine email address.

      I advised the Gentle that I would forward his request on to the list in case anyone in Ayreton was interested in a commission. He is searching for someone to outfit him for his brother's period wedding.

      If you are interested please contact him directly. ;)

      YIS,

      Philippa of Otterbourne
      Kingdom Chatelaine, Midrealm

      Sent from my iPhone

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "Middle Kingdom Chatelaine" <chatelaine@...>
      Date: June 25, 2012 2:33:57 PM CDT
      To: otterbourne@...
      Subject: [Fwd: Renaissance Wedding]

      Subject: Renaissance Wedding
      From:    "Edward Adkisson" <edwardadkisson@...>
      Date:    Sat, June 23, 2012 9:37 pm
      To:      chatelaine@...

      Hello Lady Philippa of Otterbourne,

      My name is Edward Adkisson and a friend of mine plays in An Tir. She
      suggested that I contact you for a suggestion for a garber who can dress me
      properly for my brother's Renaissance wedding. I live in Illinois south of
      Chicago. Any assistance you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

      Sincerely,

      Edward Adkisson