Deputy Webminister position open

  • Rob Hicks
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24, 2012
      Greetings Gentles,

      In an effort to provide a smooth an quick response from the everyday needs of its citizenry, the various offices of the barony have been asked to aquire deputies.

      I therefore wish to post the opening for a webminster deputy.  Anyone interested in said position may contact me directly.

      For a list of all the open deputy or office positions, please visit our baronial officers page.

      In service,

      Lord Dunstan Bramblette
      Baronial Webminister

    • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 24, 2012
        The Pursuivant Office has 2 deputies already.. I have a General Deputy and we have a Signet, who is also my deputy!

        12th Night in T-G-S 2013, Event Steward
        Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 24, 2012
          Ahh, but how do we know this unless we ask?  Let me put them on the barony page...

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 25, 2012
            I am Herr Alexander's Deputy Baronial Pursuivant.

            Berngard Solgai, called Moose
            Canton of Foxvale
            Dark Horde Moritu

            Live the Code, Serve the Dream