Question: July Populace Meeting?

  • Ann
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2012
      Greetings!

      Could someone please post the July Populace meeting date?
      I'd like to attend, if possible.

      Thank thee.

      Ann : )
    • Sarafina Sinclair
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 24, 2012
        Greetings,

        The June populace meeting was today. There are no meetings currently scheduled for July.

        In service,

        Sarafina

        T-Mobile, America's First Nationwide 4G Network
        Sent by Samsung Mobile