I'm looking for support to get a grant from Chase missionsmallbusiness

  • Gary Link
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2012

      Hi Folks I'm writing to ask you to take a moment of your time and vote for HALLDOOR WOODWORKING

      I'm are trying to get this grant to create internships and a mentoring program for young people that want to learn to work with their hands take away skills to improve their lives.

      Thanks to a program sponsored by Chase and LivingSocial called Mission: Small Businessâ„ , your support could translate into a $250,000 grant.

      But we need at least 250 votes at missionsmallbusiness.com to qualify. To vote for my business:

      1. Go to missionsmallbusiness.comclick 'Log In & Support' and log in using Facebook.
      2. Search for our business HALLDOOR WOODWORKING name OR filter by our State and City.
      3. Click on the blue Vote button next to our business name to show your support for our business.
      4. In this case your vote can make a difference.

      Thanks for your support.
      In Service
      Hal
      Halldoor Woodworking
    • Fern
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2012
        Dear Ayreton,

        Does anyone want some flowers?

        I have a co-worker who has sold her house to move to an apartment in Evanston. The new owner isn't interested in flowers, so the garden plants can be removed.

        My co-worker is willing to host a gardening party, if there are some people who want to dig up the iris beds (30 ft border) and the columbines.

        Please contact me off-line, if you are interested. I don't have a date for this, and it might be a weeknight. The house is north of Deerfield, so include travel time in your calculations.

        Thanks,

        Fern